Monday, 28 May 2012
Monday 28 May 2012
A much happier day today. Up at 6.00am for the first class but I was starving, so persuaded them to give me some raisins and a couple of nuts. How bad is that? First class was circuits and then after breakfast a fourteen mile bike ride, the first seven miles being up hill. I managed to do all the uphill without stopping which shows my stamina is increasing. more aerobics and circuits after lunch, then we had a two hour workshop on nutrition, which was actually very interesting.
After dinner I skipped the last aerobics class and drove to Sainsbury's to stock up on nuts and raisins. oh and shampoo. While I was there I saw Desmond Lyanam. looked very frail and was walking with a stick. Still has all that whiate hair.
Up at six again tomorrow. I am asleep by 9.30 in the evening, but then so is everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment