Thursday, 24 May 2012

Tuesday 22nd May 2012

Slept with the Cpap, so felt good when I woke at about 5.00am. I decided to try and get another hour of sleep while listening to the Radio. In the end it turned out to be another 2 hours so at7.00am shot out of bed to make the coffee and I also ate a banana with some low fat greek yoghurt.

Den agreed to go walking with me as long as Gary and the boys didn't come along ! My thighs were aching from yesterday's walk so I decided on a route along the canal going North, in other word very few hills. 30 mins altogether and just over 2km. Once again I started to yawn on the way back, but a spot of intensive deep breathing seemed to help.

Got to work at 9.45, demolished the porridge I had brought and by 11.30am I was starving and feeling quite weak  :( In the end I capitulated at 11:50pm and ate the Chicken Ceasar Salad I had brought for lunch, followed by a 'Eat Natural' nutty bar. I also made sure I drank 2 cups of  very dilute blackcurrant squash with water.

Legs, especially thighs are really stiffening up, although once I get moving they are ok again. Later on I'll nip to Sainbury's in Watford for a walk.

Unfortunately Sergio has donated his Chelsea CL sweepscape winnings to buying cakes  for the team this afternoon. If the cakes are'nt there I don't think about them. but if they are sitting on the desk next to me I can't resist. Hey Ho .We'll see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment